Spiritual Mind Treatment (Affirmative Prayer) Worksheet
Thoughts become things… choose the good ones! ~ Tut.com.
Your word kicks off the active creative process. Truth, particularly when spoken aloud and with passion, not only imprints onto your own consciousness, it is an energy so powerful that it becomes a thing itself.
What is the end result you desire? (a rewarding job, a romantic relationship, perfect health, renewed passion for life, a new baby, etc.):
QUALITIES OF GOD: Choose 1 – 5 Qualities of God to reveal in order to manifest your end result:
Divine Right Order
Divine Right Action
The 5 Steps of the Spiritual Mind Treatment:
Here we recognize that if God exists, then God is All There Is:
God is, and God is indivisible from Itself; therefore, there is only One Presence. It is infinite, absolute, all-providing, ever-expanding, life-giving Good, and it is All There Is. And so I know that God is (insert a statement affirming the undeniable reality of each quality of God chosen):
Here we acknowledge our own individualized & perfect expression of the Infinite:
If God is All There Is, then I, too, must be of God. The Divine, in all Its infinite power and glory, is individually expressed in, as, and through me; therefore, I know that I am also (insert statements affirming your own inherent Nature to be each quality of God that you chose above):
Here we outline, claim, and accept the specific desired result, knowing that we are worthy of such Good and are receptive to it forming now. It is important to be specific and speak with conviction. See it unfolding fully; right now; totally; completely; viscerally; utterly; deeply; entirely; clearly; profoundly; strongly; right here, etc.:
And, so I now speak my word that…
I claim and accept…
I release (fear, doubt, negativity, etc./ anything that does not look like a Quality of God)…
Here we express our gratitude for the shift in consciousness that is creating this perfect manifestation now:
We let go of the “how” and align with the perfect and wondrous ways and means for our good to come to us:
I release my word into the Universal Law of Mind, knowing that as I speak it, the Universe says, “Yes!” And, it is already done in absolute perfection, right here and right now! And so it is!
Question: What is the Science of Mind belief about Jesus?
Answer: We accept his example and teachings. We do not deny the divinity of Jesus, but rather we affirm the divinity of all people, because God is the Creator of us all. We think of Jesus as an example, not an exception.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe Jesus is our Savior?
Answer: Any world teacher who helps humankind to be free from material, intellectual, or emotional bondage is a spiritual “savior.” Jesus showed us a way to be free, perhaps the most effective way ever known, and it can indeed release mankind from bondage.
Question: What does Science of Mind believe about the Bible?
Answer: It is one among many sacred scriptures, all of which were inspired by the One Mind and presented through various spiritual teachers. We believe that for Western people, the Judeo-Christian scriptures can offer a useful path to spiritual freedom. And we also find truth in many of the world’s sacred texts.
Question: What does Science of Mind believe about God?
Answer: God is that transcendent and beautiful Mystery: the Origin of all; the Sustainer of all; the Truth of all that is; Presence and Principle; Love and Law; Life Itself, and the Substance of all form. This is, in part, our concept of God, but no person can fully explain what God is, since God is infinite.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in Eternal Damnation?
Answer: No, we do not. God does not create life and then destroy or condemn it. As free individuals, we may bring great difficulties upon ourselves, but that is as near as we come to so-called damnation. Then it is God, as perfect Law, Love, and Truth, to whom we may turn for release from these difficulties. The choice is always ours.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in Hell?
Answer: Heaven and Hell are states of mind, and neither is a literal geographical place. Modern science has demonstrated that there is no actual “up” or “down” in this universe, where heaven or hell might be. Both are in our minds.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in Heaven?
Answer: There are certain exalted inner states of consciousness which may be more like the “Kingdom of Heaven” than our everyday life on earth, but we must always realize that God is here and now, and to know this is to sense something of what heaven is.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Yes, for we affirm the validity of this wise and useful code of conduct, this intelligent and loving life pattern.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in good and evil?
Answer: God is the Source of all, beyond good and evil. God simply is. But in human life, where our freedom allows us to make mistakes (so-called “sin”), our comparisons of actions to what would have been better lead us to ideas of good or evil. However, they are human inventions, for ultimately there is only God: Infinite Love and Truth.
Question: Does Science of Mind believe in a “Hereafter”?
Answer: We believe in the eternal now, which includes both here and hereafter, for Life is an ever-unfolding experience of God’s Self-expression. There is much, much more to it than what this world contains. We do not, however, believe in sudden change in our whole nature when we leave this plane, for we retain our individual identity. And so it is that “immortality” is not something awaiting us in the future, because we are immortal now! In other, yet unseen dimensions of life, there are new fields to conquer, new challenges, new and beautiful Truths to discover in an unlimited and divine Cosmic Universe.
Reprinted from http://mccsl.web.officelive.com/Beliefs.aspx
Knowing that we are Perfect, Whole, and Complete Divine Beings, a Religious Science Practitioner knows our Divine Birthright is Abundance in All Good Things.
By using the Law of Mind to create with Universal Wisdom and Affirmative Prayer, the licensed Practitioner guides you gently and lovingly through a process of exploration to uncover and shift any hidden or false beliefs that hold you back from manifesting a life you desire. Whether you are having a challenge with a particular circumstance, or you want new and improved relationships, financial prosperity, health, or inner peace, I invite you to take advantage of this profound and freeing growth opportunity. Sessions usually last an hour, are strictly confidential, and cost $40. They can be conducted in person in Wilmington, DE or by phone.
Gretchen Kennedy: 302-588-2789
“What We Believe,” by Ernest Holmes, was published in the first issue of Science of Mind magazine, October, 1927.
- We believe in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute and self-existent Cause. This One manifests itself in and through all creation but is not absorbed by its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
- We believe in the incarnation of the Spirit in everyone and that all people are incarnations of the One Spirit.
- We believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
- We believe that Heaven is within us and that we experience it to the degree that we become conscious of it.
- We believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
- We believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God.
- We believe that God is personal to all who feel this Indwelling Presence.
- We believe in the direct revelation of Truth through the intuitive and spiritual nature of the individual, and that any person may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling God.
- We believe that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.
- We believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind.
- We believe in the control of conditions through the power of this Mind.
- We believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.
- We believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny; for we understand that the life of all is God.