I invite you to read these, take them into your meditation, alone or together, to ponder. May they reveal a Life of Peace, Joy, Love, Freedom, Truth, and greater understanding of Who You Really Are:
- There is one God, and It is indivisible from Itself. There is no power greater than God, nothing to oppose God, no Satan… Evil is a man-made construct stemming from a sense of separation from God. It is our mistaken use of our abilities and thinking.
- If God is indivisible, you are inseparable from God. This sense of separation from our Source is the root of all unwanted conditions/suffering. We are all of God, made in the image and likeness of God, and this is true of EVERYONE.
- God is Love Itself, and It wants you to thrive, to have a creatively lush life of Good, filled with meaning and purpose.
- God is ever-expanding. Through us, as individualized expressions of God, the Universe expands to accommodate the omni-activity of all Life.
- There is Free Will in order for us to expand, and so our doubts/fears/self-worth participate in every step of our journey, creating contrast and presenting us with opportunities to heal and evolve, to enjoy pure Faith that we are not separate from God, to awaken and align to our inherent Nature of Good, which is Love, the heart of God.
- You are made in the image and likeness of God; therefore, you have all of Its qualities available to you — Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance, Balance, Well-Being, Order, Creativity, Compassion, etc.
- In every situation, God is present, active, and all-powerful, and as you open to God’s unlimited potential that is operating in, as, and through you, you can shift any experience. The same Power that moves mountains and creates galaxies is ever-available to you, simply by acknowledging It.
- These qualities are made manifest in your life to the degree that you align with them (if you want Peace, be Peace, if you want a greater sense of self-worth, volunteer, if you want more money, tithe to your church or whatever spiritual sources feed your sense of upliftment, if you want more Freedom, allow others the Freedom to be Who They Really Are, etc.).
- Your thoughts are creative (God/the Universe responds to them, and always says, “Yes! OK! Here you go!” It responds most to the recurring/focused/charged thoughts. Your word is even more creative, particularly what you say about yourself. Never speak a negative word about anyone, ever. We are all One, so when you speak against someone, you manifest against yourself.
- Death is an illusion… it is like changing coats. The Soul, as an individualized expression of God, is eternal.
- You are loved, not matter what.
- You are essential to the Whole, no matter what.
- You are working with a Power that is beyond the human mind’s ability to fathom to create a beautiful life… Have faith in that, no matter what.
- Your purpose is to share your Love, unique gifts, and talents to help others to come to know their preciousness and unlimited potential, and that is where you will find the most happiness.